Friday, November 15, 2013

#shayeveryday2013 Week 35

I hope everyone had a great week!  Week 35 was our official end of summer/beginning of fall...

Day 239: On this day, I put out all of our fall decorations.  Tuesday's Fifty Two Shades of Shay will be a peek inside our house this fall (our one and only fall in the rent house!) along with my tips and suggestions for decorating your house during the fall.

Day 240: Kensington got her fall trim...we trimmed off the "swimmy" ends.  That's what I call the chlorinated ends of hair that look pretty rough after all of that swimming!


Day 241: My first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season.  Love. Love. Love.


Day 242: Our first full day in Missouri for Labor Day weekend included going to watch Andrew's high school play football.  We had so much fun!


Day 243: I love this guy.  He gets me.


Day 244: We left the farm and headed home.  Andrew's parents live on a gorgeous farm north of Joplin.  It's beautiful!


Day 245: Our 2nd Annual Scarf Exchange!  Calm down people!  I have received so many emails about our little tradition.  I will blog all about it on Monday!

I hope you had a fabulous week too!

Keep up with me every day on Instagram @mixandmatchmama or find me here too...
Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here.

One more thing...do you know who Doxahlogy is????
You should click here and find out.


I bet you love them as much as I do!

And for your weekend...



You're welcome.

Don't forget, my You Knew Me When book giveaway ends Monday!

And if you're grocery shopping this weekend, don't forget to check out my Meal Planning Monday for your suggested weekly menu!



Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment