Friday, November 29, 2013

Father's Day Favorites

Father's Day is almost here!  We spend so much time shopping for the ladies that I thought we could focus on our men for just a minute.

If I'm shopping for this guy...


...I head straight on over to Yawkey Way Store's online shop to buy him Red Sox stuff.  For every holiday.  And I mean that.  He wants Red Sox stuff for every.single.holiday.  So, my dad is super easy to buy for (and if your dad is a Red Sox fan, you too should head on over and see what the Yawkey Way Store has too).

Now, if your dad isn't a Red Sox fan (I'm really sorry if he's not), then you probably need a few more options.  These are a few things that this guy...


...my sweet hubby, would love for Father's Day.  


All of the men in my family wear these Chuck Taylor's.  Andrew, Sean and my dad.  They wear them with shorts and with jeans...they are their favorite shoes.

Maybe the men in my family are crazy...but they all love big and bold colored watches.  This watch would make any of them happy (it also comes in orange).  If buying shoes and/or clothes for the man in your life sounds kind of daunting, then maybe a watch is a better solution.  Click here to see a wide variety of men's watches.

And nothing makes me happier than a good smelling man.  Andrew wears this cologne, so it would make the perfect Father's Day gift for him.

And if the Father in your life is techy, a new i-Pad case could be the perfect gift too.

Andrew received an Art of Shaving gift card about a month ago. Until then, he had never tried their products before.  Let me just say, he is officially obsessed with the brand and their shaving products.  This kit would be a great Father's Day too!

If you're still looking for something, be sure and enter to win Sheaffer's J. Hilburn giveaway.  Andrew wears J. Hilburn clothes to work and always looks handsome.  This is a really unique giveaway!

It wouldn't be a Father's Day post if I didn't recognize the amazing fathers in my family.  I am so blessed to be surrounded by such outstanding men.

America got to know my dad just a little bit this last year...but I really know him.  And he's even better than you can imagine.  I think I have the best dad in the world.  I love him so much!

My father-in-law Steve is a great dad too!  He loves his sons and their families.  And he's really, really great to my mother-in-law.  Plus, he puts up with me...and I always give him a hard time :).

This is my 88 year old grandpa.  He is one of the very best men I know.  He came to Smith's Surf Shop birthday party this past January decked out in his swimsuit, bathing cap, sunglasses and sunscreen down his nose.  You will never meet a more feisty and quick-witted grandpa...which is a good thing because he's been married to my grandma for 65 years and she's crazy :).  They are a perfect pair!

And this is Ken (a.k.a Papaw).  Ken is married to my Grandmother...and aren't we so happy about that?!?!  My grandfather passed away in 1999 and is dearly, dearly missed but Ken has done a wonderful job of coming into this family and being the perfect Papaw for Kensington, Smith and Paisley.  We love Ken to pieces!


But this guy right here is my favorite dad.  Watching Andrew be a dad to Kensington and Smith has been one of the biggest blessings in my life.  He loves those two kiddos more than anything and it makes my heart so full.  He is my favorite father!

If you're looking for something to serve the dad in your life...you should check out my Grillin' Week!  Today...Grilled Quesadillas!  Yum!


Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here.
Find me on Instagram  @mixandmatchmama



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment