Thursday, November 28, 2013

#shayeveryday2013 Week 23

Before we get started...take a peak above ^...do you see the Shop My Closet page?  That's where I'm going to keep links and images of my favorite things.  I'll update it often, adding and removing things as the seasons change.  Check back often to shop my closet!

Day 155: About to go in for my annual orthodontist visit.  I'm 31 and have had braces 3 times...as an adult! Geeeeeeez!  So glad that's all behind me!


Day 156: The UPS delivered two boxes filled with my favorite things...coffee and candles!  It was like Christmas morning for me :). I order my candles online here and my coffee here.


Day 157: I made recipe #1 of 100 of my new series...debuting in August!


Day 158: We went to a fun swim party!  Can you spot Kensington?  She's a mess!


Day 159: I spent the day shopping with my mother-in-law and my sweet girl.  We had the best time!


Day 160: Shopping with Sheaffer and Shay has begun!  Check back tomorrow for the first edition!


Day 161: First day of Vacation Bible School!  These two kiddos were so excited and had the best day!

Keep up with me everyday on Instagram @mixandmatchmama or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here.

And don't forget to check out my foodie blog...today, I'm featuring my Strawberry Bars!  Yummy!


And one last thing, click here to read Sheaffer's A Bachelorette Told Me To...super funny as always!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment