Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Father's Day Fun!


On Father's Day night, we headed to our local pool to swim and eat poolside.  Poor Tab and Erika were moving all weekend, so we took their two oldest kids with us to free them up to move a little faster.  The girls (and Andrew!) had the best time jumping off the diving board.  That's Kensington jumping :).

And Ebby Lee jumped all night too!


And Andrew looooooves a diving board!  He waited his turn in line with all of the other kids :).


Smith hanging out


Nixon and Smith had the most fun playing in the smaller pool by themselves.


Silly boys!


And Andrew diving some more...


Nixon wanted to pretend like he was in jail (hopefully that's not foreshadowing...).


We all ate dinner and then had ice cream bars!


Smith and Nixon played tetherball (Nixon has his head down like, dude, what is Smith doing???)


And then they all had races.


Look at the girls racing!  So fun!

We had so much fun eating outside and swimming!  The best way to spend Father's Day any day.

I went a little Shortcake crazy over on my foodie blog today!  I made 5 different versions of a Shortcake...so fun and so easy!


Click here to see my variations.

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here.
Find me on Instagram  @mixandmatchmama

Have a wonderful day!!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment