Tuesday, November 26, 2013

#shayeveryday2013 Week 25

Day 169: Kensington's first day of dance.  I love this girl.


Day 170: Kensington and Smith's first day of tennis camp!


Day 171: Life is too short to wear boring white socks to the gym.  I bought these at Target...they're not supposed to match.  Happy feet!


Day 172: Dinner with my sweet friend Kara (who is expecting a boy in October!).

Day 173: Seeing Monsters University with my loves :)


Day 174: Cuddling poolside with my sweet boy.


Day 175: Sheaffer forgot to pack her son dry clothes for after we swam...so, Smith shared half of his clothes with Carter...good friends go home half-naked.  (However, I did tell Sheaffer that if she ever forgets her clothes, I will not go home half-naked for her!)

Keep up with me everyday on Instagram @mixandmatchmama or find me here too:
Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here.

And don't forget to check out what Sheaffer has to say about the Bachelorette this week...did she think Des found love in Germany?  Let me just say this...once upon a time, I took my 5 month old and 21 month old to Germany...


...and hanging out with them there seemed a lot more relaxing than that 2 on 1 date did!  #awkward #thrownunderthebus #nexttimesheshouldtaketwobabiesinstead


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment