Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Super-sized Saturday!

Somehow our Saturday turned into a Super-sized Saturday!

First, the kids had a make up tennis lesson at 8:00 am (because it rained so much the week before), so the Shull four got up at 6:30, ate Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Pancakes (a Saturday morning tradition at our house) and hit the tennis courts by 7:55.  After that, we headed home to shower and regroup before heading off to the movies...

...these two were so excited to see Monsters University (so cute by the way!!).


In the theater before it started...she was way too interested in the crowd of kids than taking pics with mom.


About 20 seconds after we got back in the car, Smith was out like a light (remember, this kid looooves his sleeping!).


Kensington was peaceful and resting up for our next stop...


We went to Cabela's!  Here's the thing...I am the least Texas Texan you'll ever meet.  I have never owned a pair of boots, I don't camp, I don't shoot things, I don't like animal heads, I don't listen to country music, I would never two-step...I am a sorry excuse for a Lone Star resident.  That being said, Andrew enjoys walking around Cabela's and checking things out, so this time, I agreed to go (my very first time!).


Watch out Cabela's...here I come!


And then I saw the giant banner on the side of the building...they have FUDGE!  Okay...enthusiasm building.  I will gladly go in any place that has fudge!


We moved sleeping Smith into a shopping cart...he never woke once.


Big fish...Cabela's is kind of like going to the aquarium (a really small one, but there were fish, so that counts)...pretty cool so far.


Kensington and Andrew were really excited!




Smith stayed like this.


I totally need this hat.  My favorite selfie ever!


Praise the Lord, we found the fudge!


A girl after my own heart :)


Cabela's rocks!


And this was Smith...


Animal heads, just not my thing.


Kensington was trying to convince us that she needed a fishing pole.  And a surf board.  Both very unrealistic items in our world.


And Smith.


Andrew :)


And Cabela's sells candles too!  Seriously, why don't I come here more often?


Smith.


This hat might be better than the first one.


At this point, we're just walking off and leaving Smith...if someone took him, they'd bring him back once he woke up.


Ahhhhh!  My happy place.  After we left Cabela's, Andrew and the kids (Smith still sleeping by the way) stayed in the car while I ran into Sephora. I have been reading about Josie Maran's new Coconut Water Cheek Gelee and that it's fabulous...so I bought the Pink Escape shade and love it!  Great subtle color that really stays on.


And then we had dinner at Cheesecake Factory.


Lovely day.

If you want something super-sized for dinner tonight, head on over to my foodie blog and check out my Spicy Chicken Baked Tacos.  So unbelievably easy and delicious!


Have a great Monday!!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment