Saturday, November 23, 2013

Favorites: Random Pins

This is my last day of favorites posts.  Today...my favorite random pins from Pinterest.

Do you ever pin random (yet incredibly useful) things on Pinterest?  Well, I do...and today, I'm going to share them with you.  Why collect a bunch of random pins if you're not going to share them with those you love most?!?!

For some reason, I cannot get enough Elf on a Shelf ideas.  Every Christmas, I am thankful for the wonderful minds behind these websites that provide excellent, easy and creative places to hide that darn elf.  By December 24, I am done moving our elf.  Done!  


I like this website a lot...but this one is hysterical too!


I can never have enough toddler apps on my phone!  Love these!



I'm totally into creative consequences for kiddos' poor choices.  This pin had 21 creative consequences...some of them are pretty darn funny!



Ok, this mom, documented every lunch she packed for her child....all different.  There are a ton of great ideas here!





I am not creative...or techy, so this website those shows step by step instructions on how to print cute and fun labels, is a must for me!



And don't forget this pin come the holiday season...it's how to take great photos in front of the Christmas tree!


There you go...some of my very favorite random pins.  You can check out all of my pins here.  

Thank you so much for checking out my favorite things.  I'll be back tomorrow with another Fifty Two Shades of Shay...and then lots of excitement with my 100th Bundt Cake and then loads of pictures of where I've been these last few weeks...I'll give you a clue, it was far away ;).

This week on Mix and Match Mama, I'm counting down my top 5 favorite bundt cakes!  Click here to see what lucky cake took the #5 position!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment