Friday, November 29, 2013

June Pinspired

It's our June edition of Pin-spired!  Let's face it...if I get out of my swim suit this month, we'll consider that a miracle in itself.  Here are a couple of my Pinerest inspired creations for the month (make sure you check out Mel and Sheaffer's recreations too!)...


I have been wearing a scarf with my shorts for years and years.  A light scarf is nothing more than a big necklace (it's not for warmth during the summer...it's just an accessory).  In fact...one of my friends (Sheaffer!) used to mock me for it...and now look who wears them all.the.time...


My mom bought me this light weight scarf in Boston.  If you're not in Boston, check out another great light weight scarf  here.  I love, love, love J Crew's new cap sleeve vintage cotton tees.  They are the perfect weight and fit.  (They also come in v-neck and crew neck too).


I paired it with my olive colored shorts and my favorite wedges (of course!).




A butterfly scarf and pink shirt just makes me happy!


If you haven't noticed yet...I like stripes on my shirt.  In fact, if you pay attention...you'll probably rarely see me without a striped shirt on!  This pic was my inspiration (striped shirt, shorts and tall shoes).


I love a stripe shirt (with my tank peaking out) and of course, J Crew 3" chinos.











Now...I talked about this beautiful lady on April's Pinspired.  It's the fabulous Courtney Kerr (fashion blogger, reality TV star and now...jewelry designer for BaubleBar!).  I found this pin where she is modeling her new jewelry for BaubleBar.  Stunning.  Both her and the jewelry.


And looky at what Courtney sent me in the mail...two gorgeous necklaces from her new (really affordable!) line.

Such fun mail!



And here I am wearing one of them.  It was love at first sight.  Thank you Courtney!

Don't forget to link up below!  
We love seeing how you got Pinspired this month.  And if you're looking for something yummy to make for dinner this weekend...I have you covered!  Check out my easy twist on a burger...


Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here.
Find me on Instagram  @mixandmatchmama


Follow on Bloglovin

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment