Thursday, November 28, 2013

#shayeveryday2013 Week 22

Day 148: First day of swim lessons for the year!


Day 149: Instead of eating dinner inside, we ate outside and swam at a nearby pool.


Day 150: The simple life of a 3 year old boy.


Day 151: Smith's first x-rays.  
Let me clarify...Smith had been telling us for about a week that his legs hurt.  He didn't say it all the time...just sporadically.  I thought it might be growing pains or just an excuse to have me carry him, so I didn't think much about it.  Then on Friday (Day 151), I could hear him crying upstairs in his room that morning.  When I went to get him, he said his legs hurt so bad that he couldn't get out of bed.  I called the doctor who told me to come in that morning.  She did an exam, they took 3 vials of blood (which was pretty awful to watch) and then sent us to the imaging center for 7 x-rays.  It turns out my little guy had an infection in one leg.  He didn't have any trauma, bruising, cuts, bug bites, swelling, etc., but somehow, he managed to get an infection...so, thanks to antibiotics, he is as good as new now!  It was a long morning but he was such a sweet boy!


Day 152: Yay for Saturday!


Day 153: It's pretty cool when I make a dessert and then my friend Brooke reads the recipe that morning and whips it up herself.  Then, her sweet hubby tweets me a picture of her masterpiece and says they're taking it over to his mama's house....Paula Deen.  That's pretty cool :).


Day 154: Playing hide and go seek in the front yard.  I love her subtle hiding spot :).

Keep up with me everyday on Instagram @mixandmatchmama.  Or find me here too...
Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here.

Grillin' Week continues over on my foodie blog!  Today, I'm grillin' tacos :).
And today is the last day to enter my Thirty-One Giveaway!  Click here for details.

Finally, our week wouldn't be complete without Sheaffer's Bachelorette recap...click here to laugh your head off.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment