Wednesday, November 27, 2013

#shayeveryday2013 Week 24

I think this is my favorite weekly post to do...just pictures of my daily life with my little family.

Blogging is a funny thing.  I'm scrapbooking my life so that I can look back later and reflect on where we've been and how we've changed, and so that we can look back and remember the fun times and good days we've had.  

But when you blog...you invite the whole world into your life and let them be apart of your scrapbook.  The majority of the comments and email I receive are so positive and friendly...and I cherish each and every one of them.  Some of you are so faithful to comment every day and you constantly bring a smile to my face.  You really do warm my heart.  

But then there are a few of you that comment often about how you want me to change.  You want me to be more negative, you want me to talk about this less or that more...you just don't want me to be me.  

I will never be the kind of girl who gets on here and lists my problems...who focuses on the negative.  This isn't the place for that.  This is a place for Kensington and Smith to look back years from now and see who their mom was before she had them, who she became after she had them and how we grew as a family.  

I love to be positive.  I love to have giveaways that just might make someone's day if they win, I love to share my Fifty Two Shades because honestly, the feedback and enthusiasm from that is just out of control (apparently everyone is painting their nails now)...I just want this to be a happy place.  Not to say I haven't blogged trials and tribulations...infertility, miscarriage, 18 months of morning sickness, two surgeries, braces, speech therapy...I have shared some really hard days with you...just not all of them.  

My life isn't always a happy place...but that's really between me and my most intimate circle of friends and family.  Do you include your hard times in your scrapbook?  Probably not.  It's a place for remembering the joys and happiness of life.

So...welcome to my week.  Was it all positive and fabulous?  No.  But did I have some great moments and spend time with people I love?  Absolutely!


Day 162: Happy Tuesday!


Day 163: I found my happy place while the kids napped...coffee and Golden Oreos.


Day 164: After a morning of Vacation Bible School, we decided lunch at Sonic was the best treat!


Day 165: They asked me to pull over (3 houses down), so that they could "walk" home.


Day 166: I spent the Saturday before Father's Day with my fabulous father!  I love him so much!


Day 167: Father's Day lunch with my favorite 3 people!


Day 168: This is what my Monday looked like. :)

Keep up with me everyday on Instagram @mixandmatchmama

Or find me here too...
Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here.

And I have a new lunch up on my foodie blog today..


It's a Pizza Salad!  Easy and delicious!

Today is the last day of my Lulu & Georgia giveaway!  Click here to enter to win!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment