Thursday, November 28, 2013

Swim Lessons!

Last week, we completed our third year of swimming lessons with Mrs. Sally.  We love, love, love Mrs. Sally and the kids continue to talk about her all year long.  Not only do they love her personality (she is a character!) but I love that she really teaches my kids to swim (and in only a week!).  We'll continue to talk about Mrs. Sally for the next 11 months and 3 weeks and then be happy to see her again next year :).

Kensington's first year, second year and third year with Mrs. Sally.

This was Smith's second year.  The first picture is from last year and the second picture is from this year.  

Summer is officially here at the Shull house!  We are so excited!!

My Pool Bag Giveaway is going on this week.  Click here for details!

Happy Tuesday!

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here.
Find me on Instagram  @mixandmatchmama

And don't forget to check out Grillin' Week over on my foodie blog!  Today...grilled pound cake!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment