Friday, November 29, 2013

#shayeveryday2013 Week 21 (and some other pics)

Some Shay Everyday pics and then some extra pics too...lots of i-Phone love today!

Day 141: I was on Good Morning Texas again!  This is me in the car about to go in the studio.  I just love everyone there at GMT!!


Day 142: I always remind myself of the blessings we have when I see things like this...Erika and I became so close when we were both struggling to get pregnant...and now look at all of those kids!  (Plus, she has sweet baby Bowen too!).  God is so good!


Day 143: After a busy day and gymnastics, we sat down to dinner.  I love mealtime with my family!  (For the green juice recipe, check out my friend Dana's fabulous recipe here.)


Day 144: Our dear friends Lori, Ethan and Ellie volunteer at a wildlife ranch...we spent the day with them looking at animals.  It was so much fun!


Day 145: Furniture shopping with my loves.


Day 146: I am a boy mom.  A three year old boy mom.  And I love every minute of it!


Day 147: The end of a 3 day weekend...chlorine hair, tired eyes, a little tan and a lot of great memories.  (And that's not a Red Sox rug in the background...it's her Red Sox blanket.  She had her dolls spread out on it.)

And here are a few more pics for you...

Our Poppy Popsicle...she's a sweet dog (and sometimes a bit of a mess) but we love her dearly.


Petting a deer that had been hit by a car and then cared for at the ranch.  Look how his jaw is displaced.  Bless that sweet little deer.


Kangaroo love




My kids love horses!


And camels


I asked Smith to go put his pjs on...he came downstairs completely naked but with a baseball cap on his head.  It's never dull.

Keep up with me everyday on Instagram @mixandmatchmama or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here.

A special, special thanks to my friend Mandy over at House of Rose Blog for featuring me and two of my recipes!  Mandy is the queen of blogging.  Queen.  But more than that, she's a wonderful mom, wife and has a huge heart for the Lord.  I'm so blessed to call her a friend!

And Sheaffer has her Bachelorette Told Me To recap up today!  It's hysterical (of course!)...you better go check it out!

See you tomorrow for...



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment