Saturday, November 30, 2013

#shayeveryday2013 Week 20

Day 134: Kensington woke up with my beachy/wavy hair!  First of all, we don't know where my hair comes from.  My mom is always telling me that she can't figure it out.  No one in my family has my hair texture or thickness...it's weird.  But now, my girl has proven to take after her mama!  I love a good beachy hair day!


Day 135: After dinner, we went for a walk...well, some of us scooted...


Day 136: It was the Welly day, of course!


Day 137: Bow friends make the best friends!


Day 138: Our first swim of the season!  They were so excited!


Day 139: I love spending Sunday evening at home with my loves :)


Day 140: This was Erika and my view for the day.  Fabulous!

Keep up with me everyday on Instagram @mixandmatchmama or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here.

I love sending sweet families to Walt Disney World and then seeing their fun and happy blog posts.  Check out this sweet family and the wonderful trip they had to WDW earlier this month!

Finally, head on over to my foodie blog today to check out my Memorial Day Menu!  It's full of easy, delicious food that would be perfect for your holiday weekend!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment