Monday, November 25, 2013

#shayeveryday2013 Week 26

Day 176: An impromptu Starbucks date with my little man.


Day 177: The Mix and Match Daughter helped make dinner :)


Day 178: Time for the dentist!  They both did fabulous!


Day 179: Date night (and yes, we had two little ones in the backseat for date night!).


Day 180: Saturday in the pool!


Day 181: Poppy Popsicle says hi!


Day 182: On a Monday, you really need to eat a chocolate bar...it just makes things better.


Keep up with me everyday on Instagram @mixandmatchmama or find me here too:
Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here.

And don't forget to head on over to Mix and Match Mama to see what's for supper tonight...


...it's a super simple pasta supper!


And yes...Sheaffer did a Bachelorette recap this week.  Can I just say that Zack is my favorite!  Love him!  I'm not sure I've loved a Zack this much since...


Click here to see who Sheaffer loves (and more importantly, who gets on her nerves!).

And one last thing...do you ever wonder where Kensington gets her bows???  Well, my cousin Casey owns a bow company...and it's pretty darn fabulous!  Check out One Stop Bow Shop here!



Have a great Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment