Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Grilled Salmon Recipe with Sun-Dried Tomato, Olive, Caper, and Parsley Relish

Grilled Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomato, Olive, Caper, and Parsley Relish
This relish with sun-dried tomatoes, olives, capers, and parsley perfectly enhances the flavor of grilled salmon.

(Updated April 2013 with better photos and step-by-step photos.)  I first posted this Grilled Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomato, Olive, Caper, and Parsley Relish back in 2007, when my beloved Fine Cooking magazine had a feature about sauces to finish off grilled fish, and I thought this recipe idea sounded especially interesting. I made the sun-dried tomato relish, with slight changes to the recipe, and I loved the way it enhanced the salmon. When I made this in 2007, I gave some to my (former) neighbor Brooke, and within a day she had e-mailed to ask for the recipe! I highly recommend you try this delicious way to add that special something to grilled salmon, and I think it would taste wonderful on other types of fish or chicken breasts too. I'm consistently happy with recipes I find in Fine Cooking, and this recipe is something I'll be making over and over. Here's my version of this delicious relish and grilled salmon combination.

Click to continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment