Thursday, November 28, 2013

Summer Lovin'

We are really enjoying our summer this year!  I think a big part of it is because my kids are older now and they understand not being in school, staying up late and swimming every day.  It has just been so much fun!  (For me, Andrew is still hard at work...poor Andrew...his summer days are not like mine!)  

This week, we have Vacation Bible School (VBS), so added fun for all!  Here are some quick pics from this last weekend...

Smith discovered tetherball...he has that Andrew Shull intensity already when he plays sports!


This is Smith's "don't talk to me while I'm eating my cupcake" face.  I get the same face when I eat a cupcake!


My dad and I showed up to dinner on Saturday night both wearing mint shorts...and neither of us wearing something Red Sox.  You're shocked, right?  (And PS: right now, my shorts are 25% off!  And they come in so many fun colors!)


Miss Curly K before church on Sunday.  Love her!  (And I love sponge rollers!)


And make sure you check out Bundt Cake #94 today!  It's fun, flavorful and fabulous!

Have a great Monday!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment