Saturday, November 16, 2013

#shayeveryday2013 Week 34

Day 232: I had dinner with some of my very favorite people!  I just love these ladies!


Day 233: Off to dance...when did she get so big?


Day 234: I say it every year...the day my September issue of Southern Living arrives is my second favorite day of the year (Christmas Eve being my favorite day).  Look at that cover?!?!  Don't you feel warm and cozy inside just looking at it???


Day 235: The day we announced to the world that we're adopting a baby girl!


Day 236: Happy Saturday to you!!


Day 237: We headed off to promotion Sunday at church (this means that both kids moved up "a grade" in their Sunday school classes).  I love my big kids!

Day 238: Exactly one year from this day, Kensington will start kindergarten.  We are going to make the most out of the next 12 months!  I asked them what they wanted to do on this day to make it special and they said...listen to Christmas music.  So we did :).  I just love my days with these two!

Keep up with me every day on Instagram @mixandmatchmama or find me here too...
Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here.

Don't forget to check out my friend the Workout Mama's online boot camp!  Registration ends next week!  I'm going to participate, are you????


And my Labor Day Menu is up on my foodie blog!!  Make sure you check it out!








No comments:

Post a Comment