Tuesday, November 19, 2013

#shayeveryday2013 Week 31 plus I'm at Blue Eyed Bride's

First and foremost, I am guest posting today over at Blue Eyed Bride!  Click here to check it out!!

Day 211: Holy moly!  Sheaffer and I were causing a scene getting ready for our next edition of Shopping with Sheaffer and Shay (this Friday!).  And yes, I'm wearing flat shoes...it was a crazy experience.  I bought these super cute sandals and wore them to the mall...no wedges for Shay at the mall is pretty significant!

Day 212: Smith was in his happy place...Nixon's house, by the pool, with a water gun. :)


Day 213: My day started off finding Smith "reading" a book to his "kid".  Such a sweet boy.


Day 214: We spent the evening swimming with the birthday girl Erika!!  


Day 215: It was hot, the sun was bright, but we still had a fabulous Saturday!!


Day 216: My sweet friend Narci knows how much I love Cider Donuts from Michigan, so after driving all the way home from there on Sunday (over 20 hours!), she stopped by my house to deliver me two.  This is true friendship.


Day 217: We spent the morning swimming, swimming, swimming, so I let them have a popsicle picnic inside the house that afternoon.

Don't forget, you can keep up with me everyday on Instagram @mixandmatchmama...or you can find me here too...
Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here.

And this morning, you will find me blogging over at Blue Eyed Bride!  Come check me out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment