Monday, November 18, 2013

Everyday Life


Smith wakes up on his own every morning around 7:00.  Most mornings, I have to wake Kensington up.  She's not always excited to rise and shine.

This sums up us at Costco.


We love having friends come and play!  Andrea's son Luke and Kensington always say they're going to get married and have a chihuahua.  I would be thrilled to be related to Andrea!!  On this day, my kids were already in their jammies and ready for bed when we decided to kidnap Luke for a few hours to play :).  

The natives come running when there is brownie batter in the house!

Two of my sweet clients came home from Scotland & Ireland with goodies for my family.  Isn't that just the sweetest?!?!  Thank you Amber and Bethany!


We will now call this phase, "that time when Smith wore his old Iron Man costume all day, every day".  He put it on Monday morning and has worn it every.single.day this week (including at night when he sleeps).  I don't let him wear it in public but he still takes it with us in the car!  Seriously!

This is him in the back  of the car.  We were headed to check on our new house development, so I let him wear it out.  He's trying to watch a movie in the car with that mask on...crooked of course.

 I love finding autographs on my grocery list :)

Andrea better watch out!  I might steal her sweet baby one of these days!

Someone gave me a sweet gift card to Bauble Bar, and I bought 3 bracelets.  I love, love, love them!!  If you don't know Bauble Bar, you should check them out!


And look what landed on our doorstep?  Casey sent us some of her new holiday bows for the fall.  My sweet cousin Casey has the best bow company!  One Stop Bow Shop is also giving away a free Halloween bow right now with any purchase (plus some other great discounts for the fall!).  Find her Facebook page here.

We have a nice and relaxing weekend ahead, and I hope you do too!  Next week, we're going to talk a lot about jewelry!!  My Shade of Shay will be on organizing all of that mess (because let's face it...sometimes a bunch of jewelry in a box can be a giant mess!).  Plus, due to high demand, I'm bringing back Stella & Dot for a giveaway!!   Fun times ahead!  

Dinner tonight is the perfect One Pound Meal...a yummy twist on meatballs...


Do you follow me on Pinterest?  Now is the time!  My Fall Pinterest Board will make you crave falling leaves, spice cakes and a roaring fire.  I'll be pinning away this weekend.

And today's the last day to enter Sheaffer's big blog birthday contest!


Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment