Monday, November 18, 2013

Loving the Container Garden and Most Plants are Happy! (2013 Garden Update #2)

Garden Update
I'm pretty happy with my little container garden, and lots of tomatoes are starting to appear!

If you saw My First Garden Update from 2013, you know I decided to try container gardening for the first summer at my new house.  I've had a raised-bed garden for many years, so truthfully I wasn't sure how a container garden and herbs in the windowsill would fulfill my need to grow things, but truthfully I am loving my small container garden.  Most plants are doing well, and the tomatoes especially seem like they're going to thrive in the containers on the deck.  It's now been more than a month since that first update, so I figured it was time to share how the plants are doing.

Click to continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment