Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Whew! It's Monday!


It's Monday and I am TIRED!  We hosted Kensington's 5th Birthday Party at our house on Saturday, I shopped with Sheaffer after church yesterday (for an upcoming Shopping with Sheaffer and Shay), and I'm going on a trip at the end of this week...Mama needs two more cups of coffee and a nap.

Tomorrow, I'll post Kensington's party details, Wednesday will be Fifty Two Shades of Shay, Thursday is my Shay Every Day and Friday is Fabulous.  Today, I'm resting.  (Not really, Kensington has her 5 year well visit, I'm cleaning out toys, putting away laundry, making my grocery list, planning a Walt Disney World vacation for some clients and making two new recipes for Mix and Match Mama...today is just a Monday.)

Sheaffer on the other hand, is doing BIG things over at her blog today.  She is giving away over $500 in prizes to a mom who has a child with special needs.  If you're a mama like that or you know someone who is...you MUST go check it out!  These mamas deserve to be spoiled!





I hope you had a great weekend!  Don't forget to check out this...


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment