Wednesday, November 13, 2013

#shayeveryday2013 Week 37

Day 253: I have that kid who won't wake up at school.  Lights on, kids running around, parents picking children up to go home...and he's sound asleep in the corner.


Day 254: Cooking up breakfast on Good Morning Texas


Day 255: Happy Birthday to my Mom!  We spent the day working on my new house and then having lunch together.  XOXO (Random fact, I am the oldest grandchild and was born 3 days after my grandfather's birthday...well, my mom's oldest grandchild, Kensington, was born 3 days after her birthday.)


Day 256: Our last official swim of the summer.  Erika, Narci and I called it quits after this day...it's September people.  We're done with the pool.  

Day 257: My last day with a four year old girl!




Day 259: Merry September 16!  We went to Hobby Lobby to get a few things for Kensington's birthday party and ended up playing on the Christmas aisles.  My kiddos were loooooving all of the Christmas decorations :).

I hope you are having a great week too!  Need a quick bite of fall?  Check out my 


Keep up with me every day on Instagram @mixandmatchmama or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here.

One last thing, I know many of you love monogrammed and personalized items...a sweet gal I know set up a Face Book page for swapping out and exchanging gently used items such as these.  Click here to check it out and participate.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment