Sunday, November 10, 2013

Testimony Tuesday!

I'm so excited to be sharing my testimony today over on Kelly's Korner!  Make sure you click here to read how God has changed and is changing my life.  (Thank goodness!)

And then just for grins...some pics for your day...

Ebby Lee and Kensington showed up at school on October 1 wearing the same shirts :).  Erika and I think so much alike!

Kensington was fitted for her very first recital costume.  It brings back so many memories of me when I was her age.  So sweet!

My dad went night camping last week in Colorado (where you hike during the night and nap during the day).  My mom and I both told him that was the dumbest thing we'd ever heard and said probably 538 times that a bear would eat him.  Then last week on Face Book, I saw this quote and it made me laugh.


I found them like this.  I swear.  Two peas in a pod :).

I had these signs made for the new house.  I love, love, love them!  (And right now, my sign girl doesn't make signs for anyone else but me...but I'm trying to convince her to allow me to share her info with you...I'll keep you posted!)

Tomorrow's Shade of Shay is how I prepare my grocery list!  Speaking of which...dinner tonight is Apple Chicken Meat Balls...




And don't forget my Rodan + Fields giveaway this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment