Thursday, November 21, 2013

#shayeveryday2013 Weeks 28 & 29

Because I was on vacation for 12 days, I didn't do my Shay Everyday Post last week...so this week, you get twice the pics!

I love that I can be in another country or in the middle of the ocean on a cruise ship and still get my wifi running to post Instagram pics.  Technology is so cool :).


Day 190: Last full day in Barcelona!  We headed to the Farmer's Market that morning.  It was the most amazing market I have ever seen!


Day 191: We board our ship and I check out our balcony.  I read a lot of books on that balcony!  

(And everyone loves these wedges...they are one of Sheaffer's must haves and let me tell you, you must have them!  They are so comfortable!)


Day 192: We spent 12 glorious hours in Monte Carlo, Eze and Nice.


Day 193: Beautiful Portofino, Italy!


Day 194: We spent this Saturday in Sardinia :).


Day 195: The absolute BEST day at sea!  I read novels, magazines and cookbooks while sipping my caramel latte.  Absolute bliss!


Day 196: You never would have guessed Andrew had a sprained ankle as we walked and walked and walked Palma de Mallorca. He was such a trooper!!


Day 197: Our last full day on vacation was spent in Valencia.


Day 198: We woke up and said goodbye to Barcelona.  


Day 199: Back home with these loves!!


Day 200: We were sitting in the car waiting for the pool to open when she hopped in my lap and gave me lots of kisses.  I just love her!


Day 201: I spent my Saturday with my favorite three!


Day 202: My sweet friend's husband was a liar and a cheater, so she got divorced and I got a new pair of shoes!  She cleaned him out of her life...including giving away things he bought her.  I love my friend and I love my new shoes!  (I DO NOT LOVE HIM!)


Day 203: I celebrated the posting of my 100th Bundt Cake!


Keep up with me everyday on Instagram @mixandmatchmama

Or find me here too...
Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here.


And today on my foodie blog...

...a new series begins!


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment