Tuesday, November 12, 2013

#shayeveryday2013 Week 38

Day 260: We had Kensington's Pop Star Party with her friends at Sugar & Spice.  If you are not a fan of the color pink, you would not have enjoyed this party :).


Day 261: Party prep for Kensington's Pumpkin Patch!


Day 262: Just a typical day with my sweet kiddos :).  Smith asked if he could take his dog to school...I thought it was a tad big.


Day 263: Our first rainy day in months!  We spent the day inside in our pjs working on Kensington's Pumpkin Patch.  I love "do nothing" days with my babies!


Day 264: Kensington's Pumpkin Patch!


Day 265: Thanks to the sweet birthday gifts from Andrea (the dress) and Lovie (the jacket and Uggs), Kensington was lookin' good for church!

Day 266: Kensington had her 5 year old well-visit.  My favorite part was during her eye exam, Smith kept calling out the letters faster than she would.  Little brothers...

Keep up with me every day on Instagram @mixandmatchmama or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here.


And you should totally check out my Gingerbread-Pumpkin Trifle!  I love a great pumpkin pie alternative :).

Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment