Thursday, November 14, 2013

#shayeveryday2013 Week 36



Day 246: Their first day of school!  I love my sweet kids :).


Day 247: I want her to stay four forever.  I love my napping girl (who will be five on Sunday!).


Day 248: He's trying to convince me that this is an appropriate outfit for school.  And yes, those are cow printed Belgian-shoe inspired slippers.
  

Day 249: Just a typical day at the mall for Sheaffer and me.


Day 250: I just love this face!


Day 251: Kensington was so proud that she made her bed all by herself!  She even stood the front pillows up on their ends :).  I love my big girl!


Day 252: Do you think they'll hold hands and walk through parking lots together when they're 13?  Probably not.  Such sweet friends.


Keep up with me every day on Instagram @mixandmatchmama or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here.

And dinner tonight is super simple...Salsa Chicken and Shells!


Who needs boring old spaghetti with meat sauce when you can have something fun like this?!?!  Your family will love this pasta supper!

I hope everyone is having a great week!  Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment