Friday, November 22, 2013

Recipe for Grilled Halibut with Basil Vinaigrette (And Ten More Ideas for Using Basil Vinaigrette)

Grilled Halibut with Basil Vinaigrette
I think Basil Vinaigrette is one of the best things about summer, and it's perfect spooned over Grilled Halibut.

(Updated with better photos and step-by-step instructions in June 2013.)  For many summers now I've been infatuated with Basil Vinaigrette, which I love to eat drizzled over tomatoes or grilled vegetables.  I first posted this Grilled Halibut with Basil Vinaigrette as an idea for using leftover basil vinaigrette, but this combination is so wonderful that I'd make basil vinaigrette just so I could cook this.  The dressing will keep in the refrigerator for a week or a little longer, so check after the recipe for other ideas for using it.

Click to continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment