Friday, November 1, 2013

On the 5th Day of Christmas: I told how to have, your very own Jammy Cocoa Christmas!


It's the 5th Day of Christmas and we're talking about one of my favorite Christmas traditions...Jammy Cocoa Christmas (catchy slogan courtesy of my dad).  Years and years ago, we created Jammy Cocoa Christmas and it has officially become a family tradition. 

But before we get to that, we have some winners to announce...drum roll please...

The winner of the $200 Rodan+Fields Prize Package is....
Kelli Hagadorn 

And the winner of the $500 gift card to Nordstrom is...
April Cowan Barclay

CONGRATULATIONS Kelli and April!
You ladies e-mail Sheaffer at pinteresttoldmeto@yahoo.com and we will get your prizes to you!

I bet they're going to have a good day today!

Now on to our tradition...


This tradition could be yours too!  It's fun, it's simple, it's festive and it really puts you in the holiday spirit!


Simple, right?  The key really is the pajamas!  In fact, the people at Starbucks now look forward to our annual tradition (apparently, we're the only family that comes into their store wearing Christmas pjs and house shoes).  Don't just look at lights this year, look at lights the Jammy Cocoa Christmas way!  I promise, you'll make it a tradition at your house too!

Some of my favorite Jammy Cocoa Christmas moments!  Look at sweet Kensington at her first JCC...she was 10 weeks old :).  And thanks to that January baby of mine, Smith was 11 months old for his first year.  I love this sweet tradition!

Speaking of traditions...want to know what my Elf is up to?


That silly elf of ours is coloring a picture...of an elf!  As the day progressed, I secretly colored the picture from time to time and the kids thought Buddy was coloring all day :).  (They won't believe this stuff very long...I better enjoy it now!)




Since today was HUGE for our Nordstrom Gift Card winner (April Cowan Barclay), I thought I would share some of my favorite Nordstrom finds.  I know, I know, what could there be left for me to point out at Nordstrom?  People...there is so much!  And, you still have time to receive your gifts before Christmas!  Hurry now!

First, I'm kind of obsessed with these fun slippers!  And I'm really obsessed with the fact that they're 40% off!
I really love the pink ones the most!  Click here to see them.

Does your kid have a Boo yet?  Oh my word!  My friend Ashley's daughter has about 4,236 of them and let me just tell you, every picture she posts of her sweet girl holding it, I melt.

And I keep telling you about the Clarisonic Mia...it's such a great gift for men, women and teens!  I have given it several times as Christmas gifts (and of course, I have one for myself!).  This Clarisonic package is such a good value!  This is a great gift!


Hello cuteness!  I keep telling you to buy the ladies in your life pjs...but what about these adorable robes?  Look how cute they are?!?!  I love the leopard, I love the Scotty dogs, I love the owls...I love them all!  This is the kind of gift that your recipient will have forever!  Find them here.


I just love, love, love these totes!!  Not only are they really practical and durable, they're playful and fun.  This is the perfect work bag or travel companion.  I'm not quite sure which is my favorite! Your recipient will flip over their new animal print bag!  
Click here for the first bag, click here for the second bag, click here for the third bag.

*****************************

And...you want something extra yummy (and simple) to make this Christmas...


Holy fabulousness!  These little cupcakes are just divine!  I have four different toppings for you to chose from...come check them out and pick your favorite!  Click here to see the recipe (it's easy!).

Yummy!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!  12 Days of Christmas continues today over on Sheaffer's blog and then again here on Monday!  Stay inside and watch one of my favorite movies this weekend...


Merry Friday!

On the 1st Day of Christmas: I explained a lot to you and gave away a HUGE gift card!
On the 2nd Day of Christmas: I wrapped presents galore and gave away jewelry! 
On the 3rd Day of Christmas: I went for a carriage ride and spent all of my awesome Gap cash!
On the 4th Day of Christmas: I talked to you about...so many fun and festive things!

No comments:

Post a Comment