Thursday, November 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Kensington Kate!


Today, our sweet Kensington Kate is five years old!

I can hardly believe it.  She has grown up way too fast.  

Kensington gave me the best title I will ever receive...mom.  On September 15, 2008, she made me a mama...something I wanted more than anything.  

We love you so much sweet Kensington.  We love how funny you are, how you love your brother so much and are always looking out for him.  We love how you talk about Ashby constantly and are already listing the things you plan on teaching her (the first 20 are all about Disney Princesses).  We love how you try hard to accomplish goals and never give up.  We love to hear you sing (all day!), and we love how you already pray and talk to Jesus.  You have such a tender heart.  

You light up our world.

Happy birthday sweet girl!



















No comments:

Post a Comment