Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Google Reader is Going Away but I Hope You'll Stick Around!

  If you're using Google Reader, you need to make a switch!  I switched to Feedly.com.

A lot of people visit this blog from Google Reader, and if you're one of them you need to know that on July 1 Google Reader is shutting down for good.  If you're using Google Reader and don't move your feed subscriptions to another service, you won't be able to transfer them after July 1. 

After investigating different options, I downloaded my reader data from Google (here's how) and switched feeds for the many blogs I follow to Feedly.com.  I've been using Feedly for several weeks now and I'm very happy with it.  There are also other feed reader options such as NetNewsWire, The Old Reader, or Blog Lovin'.

To make sure you never miss an updated recipe on Kalyn's Kitchen, the most dependable way to follow the blog is by signing up for e-mail updates.  (This method is most dependable because updated older posts don't show up on many RSS Readers, but they do go out on e-mail updates.)

You can also follow Kalyn's Kitchen by following me on Twitter, Pinterest, or Facebook.  No matter which way you choose, I appreciate your support of my blog and sincerely hope you'll stick around!

  counter customizable free hit

No comments:

Post a Comment