Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Fabulous Friday!

It's Friday!!  I have a lot of fabulous things to share with you today (a little bit of randomness but fabulous nonetheless!). 

I told you that I was on a holiday creamer taste-testing mission, so here are my thoughts: Pumpkin Spice is still just as yummy this season as in seasons past, Spiced Latte tastes a lot like the Egg Nog creamer they had last year (same stuff, new name?), and I have not been brave enough to try Vanilla Heat...if you have tried it, let me know what you think!

I read about this night cream last month in Good Housekeeping.  It won Good Housekeeping's Best Night Cream Award.  I was intrigued because it comes from Target and only cost $21, so I bought some.  If I'm being honest, I usually spend quite a bit more than that on night cream but the fact that Good Housekeeping loved it so much, I thought it was worth checking out...and after 4 weeks of using it, I am in love!  This night cream is thick, which I like during the fall and winter months, and I really feel like I can tell a nice difference.  Plus, it's so much less expensive than other brands.  Pretty fabulous!


A few weeks ago, I bought two different shades of Bare Minerals Jack of All Trades lip balm and LOVE them! It's like a chap stick but with nice color to it.  I like to wear some kind of light lip balm to the gym, by the pool, etc., and this has been working out beautifully.  It comes in 5 different shades and so far, I've bought Baby Doll and Sure Thing.  It's light and keeps my lips feeling hydrated.

I read about the Glo teeth whitening gel in a magazine too.  Because I drink so much coffee, I'm always whitening my teeth to make sure I'm offsetting the coffee stains...that being said, teeth whitening really makes my teeth and gums sensitive and I absolutely hate doing it.  I've tried professional whitening, Crest White Strips, and other drug store varieties but my teeth always hurt.  The article said that this gel will whiten teeth without any sensitivity.  All you do is apply the gel twice a day for two weeks...so, I bought it online, I started using it and could tell a real difference after only 3 days.  I've officially used it 2 weeks and love, love, love this brand!  My teeth never hurt and were never sensitive.  Read all about it here.  I'm a believer!


At dinner on Monday night, it was the battle of two great teams.  One wore a Sox shirt to dinner and the other a Yankee shirt...one team has the best record and baseball and one doesn't...I wonder which is which???


I'm just sayin'...that's pretty fabulous!


Everyone has been so sweet about my GMT appearance last week!  I had a lot of questions about my outfit, so here you go...I'll break it down...




I posted this pic on Instagram Saturday of my leopard booties and shared my leopard love with all of you...and geez Louise, you people are in love with leopard too!  I bought these booties 3 seasons ago, so they're not in stock any longer but don't cry, I have other leopard options for you...


Ahhh...lots of leopard love :).  Click here to see all of these leopard shoes plus a few other options.  You're welcome ;).

And for my complete guide to boots, click here to see my boot post from Tuesday!  (Plus, it's triple-point time you Nordstrom card holders...you know what that means...SHOP!).

My photographer friend Narci is now not only posting her clients' photos on her site but great tips and ideas for at home photography.  That's right people...she's telling her secrets so that you can take great pictures at home.  She's pretty fabulous, right?!?!  Click here to check her out!

I love how I'm not the only obsessed with all thing Fall!  Leah from Simply Made with Love sent me this monogrammed coffee sleeve...and let me tell you, my Pumpkin Spice Latte has never looked so good :)!  Wouldn't these make great holiday gifts?  So fun!

Speaking of holidays...

Things are starting to get spooky over at Mix and Match Mama!  Halloween recipes are up!  Everything is easy, festive, and delicious.  You can find all of my Halloween recipes HERE.



I hope everyone has a fabulous Friday!!

XOXO

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here.
Find me on Instagram @mixandmatchmama




No comments:

Post a Comment