Friday, November 8, 2013

Whole Wheat Sesame Noodles with Spicy Peanut Sauce

Whole Wheat Sesame Noodles with Spicy Peanut Sauce.
Use whole wheat spaghetti to make these Whole Wheat Sesame Noodles with Spicy Peanut Sauce.

(Updated October 2013 with better photos and step-by-step instructions.)  Back in 2008 I read on Madeline's blog Everything Rachel Ray about using whole wheat spaghetti to make spicy sesame noodles, and I knew I would love this dish.  Since then I've made it quite a few times, and I finally managed to take some better photos, although I decided that noodles are not all that photogenic.  This type of quick dinner is one of my favorite things to make with the wonderful Garofalo Organic Whole Wheat Spaghetti that I buy at Costco, and if you think whole wheat pasta isn't that exciting, I guarantee this whole wheat spaghetti from Italy will change your mind.

Click to continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment