Friday, November 1, 2013

Twenty-Five Tasty Recipes Using Leftover Turkey (or chicken) and Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

25 Tasty Recipes Using Leftover Turkey (or chicken!)
If you happen to end up with some, here are 25 Tasty Recipes Using Leftover Turkey (or chicken!)

(Updated with more new ideas for turkey leftovers November 2013.)  I love to write round-up posts spotlighting my favorite recipes, but the problem with food blogging is that every year you try more recipes that end up being favorites.  That's why I'm updating my previous post of 25 Tasty Ideas for Leftover Turkey with a few new ideas from 2013.  After I finish this, I'm finalizing my grocery list, going shopping, and then I'm going to take the rest of this week off and spend some time with my family.  (Here are all the Thanksgiving Recipes in case you still need them!)

This year, and every year  I love the idea of a holiday dedicated to feeling gratitude, something I try to focus on every day.  And without turning this into a long list of all the things I'm thankful for, let me acknowledge how much I feel blessed to have a life filled with family, friends, interesting work, and all the cooking tools any food obsessed person could ever want, not to mention an amazing new kitchen where I have fun using them!  And on Thanksgiving and every other day I also give thanks for the people who read this blog and leave nice comments or send e-mails that enrich my life. 

Now here's my updated list of 25 Tasty Recipes Using Leftover Turkey (or chicken),  And for all my U.S. readers, I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration that's filled with love and good food.

Click to continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment