Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fabulous Friday!


Yay!!  I needed a Friday today!  I have 10 fabulous things to tell you about today.  First...

Last Friday, you guys followed me along as I shopped with Sheaffer and now today, we get to check out what Sheaffer tried on and picked out on our big shopping day.  Click here to check her out!  (And you can always go back and see what I shopped for here.)


Second, my bestie since junior high Kara is welcoming her sweet baby boy today!  I can't wait to meet Hayden Timothy!


Third...

Have you guys met Fancy Ashley?  Oh my heavens!  She is like my new BFF!  Fancy Ashley is the super fun, very creative, extremely sweet mama who blogs too.  I met her via blog stuff a few months ago and have fallen in love!  People...she watches Frasier before bed every night too!  It's like we're soul sisters. (Do you know any other people who own the box sets of all 11 seasons of Fraiser?!?!).  If you don't know Ashley, you should check her out...I think you'll find her fabulous.  And speaking of the word fabulous...look at the mug she sent me!  I love it!

Fourth...
I love these pics from Smith in the bounce house last Sunday...such a boy!


Fifth...
Andrea and I get pretty obsessed over decorating for the holidays...and we both pour over catalogs and call each other about our finds.  Well, this season, we were both obsessed with Pottery Barn Kids' Christmas sheets.  I bought two three sets for my three kids :).



Andrea is also responsible for the #6 thing I think is Fabulous today...
This is so me.  And so Andrea too.


#7 is perfect for the holidays...

The Workout Mama's Online Boot Camp was such a success that she's bringing it back November 1!  I loved it and apparently, you guys did too!  Click here to sign up and get in shape for the holiday season!

#8 is such a special way to give back to someone in need!!
Becca is 24 and has been diagnosed with leukemia.  Her sweet cousin has decided to donate 100% of the proceeds from her Etsy shop  in October to help Becca with medical and living expenses.  If you would like to help support Becca too, please check out her cousin Nicole's etsy shop, My Happy Place.  She has some really cute bracelets that would make great Christmas gifts (and help someone in need!).  I have a cross bracelet and wear it all the time.

#9 are my Pumpkin Rice Krispies Treats!
The perfect little Halloween treat for you and your cuties!


And #10 is...
...the winner of the Rodan + Fields giveway is ....

Staci Moore!

Congratulations!  I will be emailing you today to claim your prize!


I hope everyone has a wonderful, wonderful weekend!!

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here.
Find me on Instagram @mixandmatchmama

No comments:

Post a Comment