Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me :)

October 25 was my 31st birthday :).  It was such a special day...one of the very best.  I will blog all about that later...
Lucky me, we celebrated at my mom and dad's house on Saturday and I was able to have another special day.  I just love my family.  Love them!
 
Me and sweet Paisley!  I so wish her parents would just give her to me.  I would take her home and raise her as my own in an instant!
 

My hubby!  XOXO
 

Brooke and Me
 

The 3 cousins...they are so much fun together!
 

Smith and K were making their silly faces...Paisley was totally amused!
 

Crazy kids!
 

Paisley has had enough!
 

Kisses for their baby cousin
 

Brooke and Aunt Pam
 

 
 

 
 

My cousins :)
 

My sweet P.
 
I am so blessed and grateful for my family.  I had both sets of grandparents there, cousins, and aunt and uncle...lots of love.  I was just missing one person...but I know he loves me too and wishes he had been there :).
 


No comments:

Post a Comment