Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Labor-ing

On Labor Day, we had a family party at my aunt and uncle's house.  It's our official "last swim" of the summer (which was odd for my kids because our house is already decorated for fall and they thought summer was long over...).
 
Yes...best pic of me and my kids.  Pitiful.  K is eating chips in the background and Smith is hiding behind me.  Oh well.  Love them!
 

This is his "it's too hot to pose for pictures, Mom" face.
 

But it's not too hot to play volleyball with Uncle Seanie.  These two had the best time playing together (as usual).
 

My family always plays volleyball at a swim party.  I'm pretty sure everyone secretly talks behind my back about not having me on their team.  I don't mind though :).
 

Our Sweet P!
 

The grandparents (love them!)
 
 
Silly, splashing girls
 

What a tough boy he is!  He's showing you his knee where a big old bee stung him.  He was such a trooper...the best medicine for a bee sting...a chocolate chip cookie.
 

Sweet boy!
 
That's it!  Uneventful pictures but a great Labor Day weekend!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment