Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Feeding giraffes with friends

On Monday, we bundled up and headed to the zoo with some of our very favorite people!  Lori and I go waaaaaaaaay back!  When we first met, I was one and she was 16 (you do the math, if I'm 31 now, that means she is...).  Years later, I would become the babysitter for her two beautiful babies Ethan and Ellie Kate...and essentially, we became family.  Seriously, we're family now.  My kiddos just adore them and talk non-stop about Ethan and Ellie...so they were so happy to go to the zoo with them!

The best part of our zoo day (and there were many!) was feeding the giraffes.  Ethan and Ellie were so great with my kiddos (look how cute my kids are standing there with their lettuce hanging over the edge!).  Ethan and Ellie took care of them the whole time and Lori and I chatted (they're 16 and 13 and practically perfect!).
 

She has one coming in for a bite...
 

...do you think she's excited????  How sweet is my girl?!?!  She was thrilled!
 
 
 
We did a lot more at the zoo but giraffe feeding was our favorite!
 

Me and Lori...I love her so much!!!  XOXO
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment