Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pumpkins, Ponies and Me...a hot mess!

I am a hot mess right now!  This is for all of you people who leave me comments saying, "don't you ever have a bad day?"..."aren't you ever frazzled?"...today, the answer is YES!  Yes, there are many, many people out there with real problems.  No, I'm not pretending to have any real problems at the moment but I am a more frazzled version of myself lately.  My body doesn't know what time of day it is...I've been to the moon and back, twice.  I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off...and that's not very typical for me.  And my November is C-R-A-Z-Y.  So crazy, that I've decided to put my Christmas decorations up on November 1 because if I don't do it then...it just won't happen.  So, enjoy the madness...I'm hoping collected Shay returns in the near future :).
 
My sweet boy!

 

Kensington is finally getting the hang of soccer!  Yay!
 

 
 

We went on the hottest, yuckiest day to the pumpkin patch and petting zoo (why is it always beautiful until I need it to be beautiful...then, it's just hot and humid!).  Kensington is obsessed with horses, so she was super excited!!
 

 
 

 
 

My baby loves!
 

My mama!
 

She was soooooo excited to ride a pony!
 
 

He said "ponies aren't my favorite" about 1000 times before his ride was over.  Poor Smith.
 

 
What have I been up to lately?  A lot!  I'll fill you in as I'm able.  For now, just know that no matter how frazzled I might be, I delight in the Lord every day and am blessed beyond words.  (Frazzled, but blessed!).


No comments:

Post a Comment