Thursday, December 26, 2013

Fireman Jordan

My oldest and very dearest friend is Jordan Massey.  We've known each other since the day he was born (I was 5 months old at the time).  Our parents have been best friends for almost 40 years...we are family.  Jordan has been with me through thick and thin...through good days and bad.  We lived right by each other, always went to the same school, went to church together, and were smart enough never to date :).  He is my true bestie and I love him so much.  He comes from a long line of firemen...a very proud firemen family.  While we were on vacation, Lovie was sweet enough to take the kiddos to see Fireman Jordan at work, and he was sweet enough to spoil them rotten.  Jordan is about to have a family of his own... and I know he will make the best daddy and he will have such a special family.
 
Lovie looks pretty fierce with that hose!
 

All I have to say is that Lovie is a good sport.
 

Fireman Jordan let Smith drive the fire truck.
 

Jordan Massey...my kiddos have talked non-stop about coming to see you.  Even before they came to visit, Smith has always said that he wants to be a fireman when he grows up but now he wants to be a fireman with Fireman Jordan!  They love, love, loved hanging out with you.  I wish I could have been there too!  Thank you for loving on my babies!  Love you sweet friend!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment