Monday, December 30, 2013

Kensington's Bistro

Kensington's 4th birthday party was a French Bistro theme.  We had brunch at my house with the family.  The weather was cool, the food was excellent and the company fantastic.  We all gathered together 4 years ago and celebrated her birth, and now, we gathered on her big day and celebrated her big birthday.  We love you Kensington!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Austin and Brooke brought their new puppy Cupcake  This is K eyeing her thinking, "hmmm...I wonder if they'll let me keep her...".

 
 
Bryan and Brooke
 

Brandon and Grandmother

Grandmother, Mom (in her I heart Paris shirt) and me in my c'est bon shirt!
 
 
Grandmother and Sean (he's pretty handsome...he should be on TV...)
 
 
Where's my brunch?
 
 
The best pic with the birthday girl...she's still holding that puppy and giving such a big "cheese" that her eyes are closed.
 
 
Papaw with Poppy, Cupcake and Lily...I like this pic because you can see her cute Poodle and Eiffel Tower outfit from Janie and Jack.
 

Lovie and Papa Jay just spent 2 weeks in Paris and brought Smith back this shirt for the party.  It was perfect!

 
Love my dad!
 

 
Blowing out her giant poodle candle.
 

Here's to another great year!  We love you Kensington Kate!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment