Saturday, December 28, 2013

We love our uncle

This blog is not turning into the Sean Blog...don't you worry...I've just been saving some of these pictures for a few weeks now and want to share them...
 
...before Sean left, my parents hosted a little dinner to say goodbye.  When you go from seeing someone multiple times a week to not seeing or speaking to them at all for 10 weeks, you have to put on your I Love My Uncle shirts and make the most of it.  These kiddos miss him so much!
 
Sean always says Smith will be the Bachelor 2037.  He has the eyes, the dimples and the charm.  Watch out ABC.

Sean always says Kensington will not be the Bachelorette.  Ever.  He says she is not allowed to kiss 25 guys. :)

We love our Seanie!
 

Thanks to Sean, I have Andrew...and now, thanks to Andrew submitting Sean's name one year ago, Sean will hopefully have true love too.  Disney should make a fairy tale out of this!
 
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment