Saturday, December 28, 2013

CrockPot Banana Pudding

Day 227.

This pudding is bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!


sorry. I totally couldn't help myself.


We needed a quick dessert for some company and I needed to use the
crockpot. And that's pretty much how this dessert was invented.

I opened the cabinet, saw some sweetened condensed milk, and we all know HOW GOOD THAT IS when cooked in the crockpot (except for you shouldn't do it for safety and legal reasons or something like that) and we had a bunch of bananas.

So I mixed the two.

The end.


The Ingredients.

--2 cans of sweetened condensed milk
--4 bananas

The Directions.

I used a 1.5 quart mini crockpot for this dessert.

Put the peeled bananas into a zippered freezer bag and let your kids squish the bananas until they get bored or the bag springs a hole and banana goobers fall to the floor. The freshly-mopped-and-ready-for-company floor.

The bananas will still have some chunk in them. If this isn't okay with you, you'll need to use a food processor.


Open the cans of sweetened condensed milk. Dump them into the crock. Mix in the bananas.

Take your time walking to the backyard recycling bin so you can lick the cans.


gosh that stuff is good.

Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours, or on high for 1-2 hours.


Give it a quick stir. Pour into serving dishes and let chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.

The Verdict.


This is sweet. So sweet, one of my kids declared it
too sweet. I happily ate her portion.

No comments:

Post a Comment