Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Kensington Kate!

 
Today, my sweet girl turns 4 years old.  Amazing how time flies.  To say that I'm madly in love with this kiddo would be a huge understatement.  She made me a mom...after years of wanting to be a mom...after such heartache and disappointment...God gave me Kensington to make me a mom.  She's funny, independent, sweet and tender-hearted, she loves to sing, play with horses, bake and cook, she's a night-owl, she loves her Poppy, she loves getting dressed and wearing accessories, she loves her family and talks about them constantly...she's my little miracle baby and I thank God every day that he gave her to me.  Love you Kensington Kate!
 
To see her original birthday, click here.
To see her first birthday, click here.
To see her second birthday, click here.
To see her third birthday, click here.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment