Friday, November 8, 2013

Weekend Happenings

Friday was my birthday, so needless to say, we had a great weekend :).
My morning started off with a sweet card and a gift from these two cuties :).


Then, I did what all glamorous ladies do...I took my kids to Chick-fil-a with my friends and watched them all slide down the slide at one time over and over again.

The UPS man brought Kensington and me books to read!  I've already started Mad About the Boy and I'm mad about it!


I picked Maggiano's for my birthday dinner because I just love their pasta (and the ambiance and the Sinatra music they play, and so many other things...).


I love spending time with my sweet family!

While Andrew took Kensington to the family restroom, Smith and I occupied ourselves with selfies :).

On Saturday night, my mom hosted my family birthday dinner at her house.  We were all set for the Red Sox game that night!  


I love these two guys :)


I also love my sweet cousin Brooke!


I am incredibly blessed to have my two grandmothers!  It's so neat to have such wonderful women in my life...and it's neat that they have been friends for over 40 years!  I love them both!


I had help with my candle blowing :)


My two girls...Kensington and Paisley


Thank you to my parents for such a wonderful family dinner!!


And some bonus Monday pics...
Narci asked Kensington and Ebby Lee to be two of the models for her Sweet Honey photo shoot...we were so honored and I must say, absolutely thrilled with their pictures!






Such sweet friends!


Don't forget, this is the last week to register for the Workout Mama's online boot camp!  You will love the convenience and motivation of this program!

And today's Meal Planning Monday is a special Halloween Edition...


Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment