Friday, November 8, 2013

The Biggest Fall Day EVER!

On Saturday, we had the BIGGEST FALL DAY EVER!  I'm really not sure how it happened...but it did.  It was pumpkin overload for us Shulls (which is a GREAT thing!).  And to top it all off...it was downright chilly all day long!  Settle in people...I have a lot to show you today...  

Our day started off with our annual trip to the Big Orange Pumpkin Farm.  Lovie and Papa Jay came up to go with us too!  It was cold and very sunny (the perfect combination) but that made it really bright for pictures (why Kensington is shielding her eyes!).


My crew :)


I'm not sure there is anything I love more than the site of pumpkins.  OK...Christmas trees...but other than Christmas trees, pumpkins are my favorite!


My cutie :)


I love these two!  (And I'm sitting cross-legged which explains why my Hunter Boot is practically in my chin!).

I ran into my sweet friend Sarah and her family while we were there :).


The kids loved their "train ride".


The face of a very happy boy!


Me and Mom XOXO
(And I love my jacket too...jacket weather is THE BEST!)


Kensington loves feeding the farm animals!


Smith was so cold!


Pumpkins everywhere!


The obligatory hay maze...that was actually a little difficult.  My dad and I might have gotten turned around in there a bit...


My two little pumpkins!


My favorite guy!!


My other two favorite guys :).


Waiting for our hayride!


Three gals on board the hayride!


They're best friends :)


I love this kid!


When we were leaving, I ran into my sweet friend Becky and her family.  Becky was a bridesmaid in our wedding 10 years ago!


After the pumpkin patch, we headed to Starbucks for coffee, hot chocolate and treats! 


Pumpkin Spice Latte plus Pumpkin Scone makes me a happy lady!


And then we locked our keys in Andrew's old truck...but Papa Jay prides himself on being able to break into any vehicle with a coat hanger.  And it worked!

After we broke into our own vehicle, Papa Jay and Lovie headed home and we headed to our Sunday school class' annual Harvest Party...
The kids get to wear their costumes and run around like crazy while the adults visit.  It's perfect!


Such cute (and sweet!) girls!


My sweet witch :)


Two fierce superheroes!

Me and sweet G!  We left the Harvest Party in time for me to get home and watch Game 6 of the ALCS...and...

...I was screaming and hollering as Boston won the game to make it to the World Series!!!!!

I seriously almost cried.

Happiest way to end my day.  

All of my screaming and jumping up and down didn't seem to affect the Yankee fans in my house...
...they could care less about the Red Sox being in the World Series.  Better luck next year boys.

And yes, those are Christmas sheets.  Don't judge.

You're judging.

Stop.

It was a perfect day :).


Don't forget about the TWO FABULOUS GIVEAWAYS I'm participating in this week!  Click here to see the Christmas Card giveaway and click here to see the Fall Favorites giveaway!


And my friend Darci is hosting a Halloween Pajama Party Linky Party today!  To link up pics of your cute kiddos in their Halloween pjs, click here.

Here are my kiddos...
...in their skeleton Gymboree jammies!

And dinner tonight is perfect for Halloween, it's my Ghoul-ash :)


Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here
Find me on Instagram here.

No comments:

Post a Comment