Friday, November 8, 2013

#shayeverday2013 Week 42

Day 288: Our annual visit to the State Fair of Texas was cold and rainy but we had so much fun!!


Day 289: Drinking and shopping :).  Whoever came up with the idea to put a Starbucks inside Target is brilliant!


Day 290: I was back on Good Morning Texas whipping up apple based desserts and entrees!  So much fun!


Day 291: Happy Friday!


Day 292: The perfect day for visiting the Pumpkin Patch!


Day 293: A lazy Sunday afternoon doing puzzles with my sweet girl :).


Day 294: My kids have new jobs!  Catherine and Sean made it official and asked them to be in their wedding.  We should all start praying now...this wedding is live on TV people.

Keep up with me every day on Instagram @mixandmatchmama or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here
Find me on Instagram here.

Plus, don't forget about the HUGE FALL GIVEAWAY I'm participating in this week!  It will BLOW YOUR MIND!


And speaking of blowing your mind...look at these...

Sweet and Salty Oreos are the perfect Halloween treat this season.  Let's face it...they're the perfect treat any old day of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment