Friday, November 8, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me :)

31 was a really fun year but now it's time to move on to 32!  I get to spend the weekend with my sweet family and friends...and nothing is better than that!  Here's a look back at  my favorite moments from 31...

My 31st birthday was spent in St. Croix eating cake with Chris Harrison...pretty.hard.to.top.


After 7 wonderful years, we sold our home and moved into the rent house while our new home is being built.


I took my sweet girl to her first Red Sox game at Fenway Park!


Andrew and I spent an amazing two weeks in Europe!




We told the world about Ashby London joining our family!


We went to New York City to see Michael Buble!


I got to spend every single day with these two.  That was the biggest blessing of 31.

I'm super excited about turning 32!  This year has some great things ahead for me...I get to move into my new house and (hopefully!) bring home my new baby.  

Thirty-one wasn't all sunshine and roses but when I look back, that's what I want to focus on.  Trust me...there were hard times.  There still are hard times, but God is working in my life.  He did a lot of work at 31.  I told Andrew that I really think God reminded me most often during this last year that I only need Him.  I don't need my family.  I don't need my husband.  I don't need my kids.  Just give me Jesus.  That's all I need.  This other stuff is great and brings me so much joy...but I only truly need Jesus.



Don't forget to head over to Mix and Match Mama for tonight's slow cooker supper!

Sausage Corn Chowder in the slow cooker!


And the winners of the Christmas cards are...

Jill Sullivan and Jennifer Vieau!

Congratulations ladies!  I will be emailing you today to claim your prize!!

Happy Friday everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment