Sunday, December 1, 2013

#shayeveryday2013 Week 19

Day 127: I surprised them after school with Sonic drinks and their swimsuits...we headed to the splash park!


Day 128: The boys left for Missouri and we had girl day!  We did a little shopping, had ice cream and then got our nails done.  I love spending time with my girl!


Day 129: I took my daughter to Fenway Park for the first time :).


Day 130: Visiting our brick at Fenway Park


Day 131: We missed Daddy (and Smith)!  It was a fun trip but it's always good to be home.


Day 132: Mother's Day with my two babies!


Day 133: Silliness at the park!  I love spending time with my kiddos!

Keep up with me everyday on Instagram @mixandmatchmama

Or...find me here too...

Follow my Pinterest Boards: click here

Like my FaceBook Page: click here

Tweet Me: click here

I have a great (and easy!) lunch posted on the foodie blog today!  Check it out!



Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment