Saturday, October 12, 2013

Casserole with Brown Rice, Ground Turkey, Green Pepper, Mushrooms, and Feta (Gluten-Free)

casserole with brown rice, ground turkey, green pepper, mushrooms, and Feta
A delicious casserole with brown rice, ground turkey, green pepper, mushrooms, and Feta.

I realize that it's almost time to stop thinking about casseroles and start thinking about salads, but before it gets too hot to turn on the oven, can I urge you to try this delicious Casserole with Brown Rice, Ground Turkey, Green Pepper, Mushrooms, and Feta?  I worked on this for a few weeks to get a version I thought was just amazing, and I gave it a long name so you could see all the delicious ingredients tucked into this casserole with a lot of ground turkey, green pepper, mushrooms, and Feta and just a little bit of brown rice.  I tried it out on several people who all said it was a keeper; hope you enjoy!

Click to continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment