Saturday, October 26, 2013

#shayeveryday2014 Week 2

Day 8: We went to the dentist for cleanings!  It was cold and rainy...but I had a list of errands to run after we were done.  When we got in the car, I told the kids where we needed to go and Kensington said, "Can we just go home and get cozy by the fire instead?".  And we did.  Because sometimes, it takes a five year old to tell you to slow down and just do nothing.


Day 9: Still raining!  Under our umbrellas, we took a picture of our mother and daughter Wellie feet :).


Day 10: I love him so much :)


Day 11: We spent the day in Andrew's old pickup!  We took this picture as we were all piling out to go inside Starbucks  Andrew just loves his old truck...so occasionally, we ride around in it :).



Day 12: Cousins!  I love these three kiddos!


Day 13: I did some grocery shopping with the Mix and Match Daughter!  She's my little foodie :).


Day 14: I didn't want to drop them off at school on this day!  I really wanted to keep them and just have fun.  Love hanging out with these kids!

And if you think taking pictures with my kids is simple...here you go...
...sit still and smile is apparently not an easy thing to do!

And one final picture...I came home the other night and found them all like this.  Play room a mess, everyone tired, and even the dog was exhausted...with her head on a sword.  These are my peeps.


And Gap is having their huge MLK Event starting today!!  
Up to 50% so many styles!  Hurry people...sizes will sell out quickly!

I love their boyfriend shirts!  They wash and wear time and time again!


I'm actually wearing this sweater right now!  Click here for the un-distressed version of the jeans, here for the tank and here for the sweater.

This is me this morning!  I'm wearing everything I linked to above (but the pink tank instead of the grey!).  And click here for the scarf (available only in grey now).  It's only $10!


This great sweater comes in multiple colors!  It's so cozy and feels so luxurious but at a great price!

Click here for all of the Gap MLK sales!


Dinner tonight is the perfect little One Pot Meal!  It's my Enchilada Chili!


In less than 20 minutes, your family could be eating this.  Delicious!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment